CONTROL THE BLEED WITH THESE EASY-TO-USE TOOLS!
Life threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. The Individual Bleeding Control Kit by North American Rescue is designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a nylon carry bag, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD configurations.
ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat major bleeding with a hemostatic dressing that enhances blood clotting abilities—for faster bleeding control.
PUBLIC ACCESS INDIVIDUAL BLEEDING CONTROL KIT - ADVANCED
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Also includes the HyFin® Compact Vent Twin Pack and Combat Gauze LE, Z-Fold Hemostatic
- Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced BCD configurations
- Featuring the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- Packaged in a compact, red nylon carry bag with PVC Bleeding Control Patch
ADVANCED KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Combat Gauze LE, Z-Fold Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz