COMBAT ZONE DRESS CODE COMPLIANT
You came of age in MARPATs, ACUs, and OCPs. Bedazzled in eccentric patterns of greens and tans, you were splendid in your soldier boy style. But your days of government-ordered deployments are over. Though the required skillset is the same, the next mission is quite different.
The CONTRACTOR AF™ pants are built for your new employer's dress code. Low-key pocketing and patterning still provide all the black gun needs of a seasoned vet but are revisioned in a low-optic chassis.
Proprietary stretch cotton material with DuPont Teflon® coating is built as tough and rugged as the men who wear them. If you operate in one set of trousers for weeks on end, make sure they are Contractor AF.
VIKTOS Contractor AF Pants
- AttackPosture™ Fit
- CombatGrade™ Stretch Cotton/Spandex
- Water & Stain Resistant DuPont Teflon® Coating
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- Padded Waistband
- Large Exterior Carry / Mag Pockets
- YKK® Brand Zippered Thigh, Front, and Rear Pocketing
- Hidden Waistband Pocket
- Oversized Belt Loops for Tactical Belt Use
- US Veteran Design & Developed